EP Landscape we strive for perfection and delivering the best possible
finished product. This needs to be done efficiently, on time and within
Soil preparation is vitally important in the construction
process. This is where a considerable amount of scientific knowledge is
All our plants and trees are sourced from reputable partner nurseries
with which EP Landscape has forged long term personal relationships. Only
the best products from these suppliers are selected.
EP Landscape also believes in the use of mechanisation and will utilise
this to accomplish tasks quicker and more efficiently. We also use innovative
processes where possible to save time.
|Our team of experts would oversee all these
steps throughout a project:
- Comprehensive thorough planning and communication with client.
- Analysis and implementation of the basic service areas.
- Soil and area preparation through loosening, removal, addition, nutrition
- Delivery and offloading of materials.
- Instillation of all fixed landscape elements – cobbles, edges,
retaining walls, foot paths and water features.
- Irrigation installation.
- Final ground work and beatification.
- Placing and planting of trees, ground cover, bushes and plants.
- General cleaning and mulch.
- Instillation of additional items such as lighting and garden decor.